Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wings N Wheels in Blue Bell


On The Wings of Angels...

"Wings N' Wheels" - September 8th, 2012 - 10 AM to 3 PM Admission $8.00
1501 Narcissa Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422

Come out and take a plane ride, I did last year and loved it, my son Nick even had a chance to man the cockpit, view the county from above, see small air-crafts up close like never before and check out  the antique cars too!!  



Proceeds from this event will allow Angel Flight East to help patients travel to and from medical treatments. 

Angel Flight will make more than 400 flights this year, thats 8 a week, how wonderful is that!!

For more info, visit http://www.angelflighteast.org/index.php?page=events


After you see the cars and planes up close and personal, come and see the houses for sale in the neighborhood. I will be your pilot.

Visit my website, www. PA-DREAMHOMES.COM  or call me at 267-640-1120.

No comments:

Post a Comment